To share my work I engage with people of different ages and backgrounds for various projects. These have included:
- Teaching at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level at Falmouth University, University of Leeds, University of Exeter and with RCA, Kings College London and in China.
- Community workshops with young people in London and Nottingham through Local Authority and NCS the Challenge projects.
- Research engagement with National Trust, Forestry Commission and Canal and Rivers Trust at Goldsmith College.
- Collaborative street drawing project in Spain.
- Dada skiffle workshops.
- Schools workshops in South London to look at the built environment, drawing attention to the objects stuck on the outside of buildings which are normally treated as if they were invisible.